Monday, August 18, 2008

Long time....

*sigh* Long time, no boxing for me. My MRI for my knee is next Tuesday. My GP isn't sure what's going on with it so I'm going to an orthopod. I have fears that they'll find nothing. I have fears that they'll find something serious. I have fears that I'll go through this whole summer without hiking (which is probably true).

Still not boxing much because of it all, which stinks. Katee's creeping up on my F count, which is just unacceptable. I went to a great gathering yesterday here in Syracuse and then came home and cried because other than the gathering I am throwing for her as a going away party, this was probably our last one together for a long time. Katee moving to Boston is going to be hard for me, but so good for her and Eric. I'll be ok, it was just a happy and sad day.

I'm working on a box for the NYS Fair. Brent wants an F-count of 100 on it because he's freaked out his coworkers will find out I put it on the trailer. It'll be fine. Maybe I'll make it WOM so only certain people can find it, but I hate that idea. Maybe an F-count of 30 will be good. Stay tuned for clues ;)

No comments: